I’ve been missing my old Friday links, so once or twice a month I’m planning to post a roundup of items around the net that grab my attention. Hopefully it will be a bit like wandering into a fun little shop where there’s something of interest for everyone… Here’s hoping something unique catches your eye on today’s list!
- A new magazine out of Brooklyn celebrates contemporary fatherhood.
- Amy Hackworth (at Design Mom) reflects on the simplicity she longs for.
- 10 things adoptees want you to know.
- Otter Wax. (Who knew about this little treasure?)
- The hummus recipe from the new cookbook Jerusalem is the best I’ve made. Deb’s recipe at Smitten Kitchen is similar, but yields half the amount.
- This may sound disgusting, but it sure is fascinating. Would you do it?
- Thirteen banned foods still allowed in the U.S.
- Design your own rug.
- This is too cool.
- How to healthify your hot chocolate this winter.
- Is homeschooling about creating good habits in kids?
- Everything your kids (and you) ever wanted to know about penguins.
Spot anything worth sharing on the interwebs lately? Feel free to share it in the comments!
Image: B. This Greek sculpture at the Walters Art Museum reminded B of Socrates. Whoever he was, I think he must have liked his whiskey…